Remote axle load control and cargo weight calculation are highly demanded features of the GPS tracking systems.
Mechatronics developed Eurosens Difference onboard weighing system which provides the following features:
- Individual axle load measurement for truck and trailer.
- Cargo load calculation.
- Axle overload alarm.
- Shows axle load and cargo weight at the driver’s display.
- Transmits axle load and cargo weight values to the GPS tracking system.
Eurosens Difference system consists of several main parts:
Air spring suspension – Eurosens DPS:
|Leaf spring suspension – Eurosens DDS:|
- Receives information about axle loads from the Difference-T controllers.
- Determines the weight of the cargo based on the mass-dimensions of the tractor or semitrailer truck.
- Displaying of the axle load and weight of the cargo on the special indicator in the driver’s cab.
- Warning of exceeding the permissible load on one of the axles.
- Output to RS485 interface of cargo weight.
Eurosens Difference system supports various configurations of lifting axles, pneumatic suspension schemes and trailers.
Sensor placement and address can be configured with special service software Eurosens Difference configurator.
|Eurosens Difference soft&info bundle|
|Eurosens Difference installation manual|
What you need to know:
- The protocol of axle load transfer from Difference-T: LLS, each sensor under its own address (0-5).
- If it is not necessary to measure the weight of the cargo (and warning about exceeding the axle load) – Display is not necessary.
- The protocol for transferring cargo weight from Display: LLS (addresses 8-9, tractor and trailer)
- When changing the semitrailer , the system continues to work if the new semitrailer is also equipped with sensors and Difference-T (with calibration). No reconfigurations are required.
Several GPS trackers support remote connection of Eurosens Difference configurator. So, you can calibrate onboard weighinig system remotely. All you need – information about real axle loads from scales. More information – in video.